Disc Repair Machine - ECO AutoSmart (AKA: ECO Senior LE)
The ECO AutoSmart is a single disc, fully automatic disc repair system for CDs, DVDs, Books on Disc, Blu-ray, and even the latest game discs.
Except for The Americas, the ECO AutoSmart is referred to as the ECO Senior LE. Do not be confused by this machine being referred to as something other than an ECO AutoSmart.
- FULLY AUTOMATIC - Just insert a disc...select the depth of repair & close the door. It's that simple!! The door will even open automatically when the disc is ready to go back on the shelf and into circulation.
- SUPER FAST PROCESS - Cleans disc's in less than a minute and most repairs take less than 3 minutes.
- SUPER QUIET PROCESS - The ultra-quiet design is perfect for a library or retail environment.
- FROM THE MACHINE BACK TO THE SHELF - No hand finishing or cleaning after the repair process. With all of the ECO brand Disc Repair Systems, discs come out of the machine clean, dry, free of residue and ready to go back on the shelf. Compare that to ANY of the competitors machines.
- NO MESS - Do you really want your staff subjected to the mess the other brands make. ECO Brand Disc Repair Systems are the cleanest repair process available. Try the others, then compare. Just make sure you bring a change of clothes when trying the others.
- NO HEAT...NO ODOR - The liquid cooled repair process means no heat or damage to the disc. Other brands use heat from a high-speed buffing process to repair the disc. The problem is, heat can damage a disc by warping it. Heat also produces odor. Do you really want your library to smell of melted plastic?
- TABLE TOP DESIGN - At just 35 lbs and a very small footprint (9" x 16"), the Autosmart can be placed virtually anywhere and moved easily by anyone.
- VERY LOW COST PER DISC - ECO Brand disc repair systems have the lowest cost per disc than any other machine.
TRADE-IN THAT OLD, TIRED MACHINE.
WE ACCEPT ANY BRAND IN ANY CONDITION IN TRADE FOR A ECO DISC REPAIR SYSTEM.
ECO Disc Repair Machine Comparison Sheet