ECO PRO2 INSTRUCTION 11. Cleaning the PadsThe LCD will display a “Clean Pads” message after every 20-minutes of disc repairs.
Exchange the pads for a clean dry pair and press any button on the Operation Panel to clear the message.
Rinse used pads with warm water.
Squeeze the pads several times to help remove any polish.
Once no more polish comes out of the pads, squeeze the pads again to remove extra water. At this point, you can either re-install them on the machine, or let them air dry overnight.
Each set of pads is good for 400 minutes of disc repair.
- 1. Setup Instructions
- 2. Contents of Package
- 3. Description of Parts
- 4. Setting up the EcoPro
- 5. Using the KEY CARD
- 5.1 Attaching the Bottle Holder
- 5.2 Preparing the Waterand Polish Bottles
- 6. Starting the EcoPro
- 7. Operating the Pumps
- 7.1 Water Pump
- 7.2 Compound Pump
- 8. Installing the Pads
- 9. Repairing Discs
- 9.1 Choosing Disc Repair Mode
- 9.2 Stopping the Repair
- 10. Increasing the Repair Time
- 11. Cleaning the Pads
- 12. Add Water message
- 13. Change Key Card message
- 14. Daily Cleaning
- 15. Daily Checklist(can be removed and placed by machine)
- 17. LCD Display Summary Table
- 18. Error Messages
- 19. Alert Messages
- 20. Consumables
- 21. Maintenance Parts
- 22. Trouble shooting