ECO PRO2 INSTRUCTION 14. Daily Cleaning1. Put the polish nozzle covers on the machine when not in use.
2. Hold onto the platen table assembly and lift it straight up to remove it from the machine.
3. Take the polish tray out of the machine and wipe it with a damp cloth. You may also wash it in the sink, If needed.
4. Spray the whole inside of the machine with glass cleaner including the lid.Avoid spraying the front panel and Key Card area. Wipe front panel with a damp cloth if needed.
5. Wipeout the machine with a soft cloth to remove any polish build up.
6. Spray the platen table assembly with glass cleaner and scrub with a toothbrush to clean it.
7. Put the polish tray back in the machine.
8. When you put the platen table assembly back into the machine, align the groove in the base with the pin on the motor spindle.
- 1. Setup Instructions
- 2. Contents of Package
- 3. Description of Parts
- 4. Setting up the EcoPro
- 5. Using the KEY CARD
- 5.1 Attaching the Bottle Holder
- 5.2 Preparing the Waterand Polish Bottles
- 6. Starting the EcoPro
- 7. Operating the Pumps
- 7.1 Water Pump
- 7.2 Compound Pump
- 8. Installing the Pads
- 9. Repairing Discs
- 9.1 Choosing Disc Repair Mode
- 9.2 Stopping the Repair
- 10. Increasing the Repair Time
- 11. Cleaning the Pads
- 12. Add Water message
- 13. Change Key Card message
- 14. Daily Cleaning
- 15. Daily Checklist(can be removed and placed by machine)
- 16. Special Functions
- 17. LCD Display Summary Table
- 18. Error Messages
- 19. Alert Messages
- 20. Consumables
- 21. Maintenance Parts
- 22. Trouble shooting