ECO PRO2 INSTRUCTION 5. Using the KEY CARD
Installing the KEY CARDCaution! Be sure the Unit is turned OFF before inserting / removing the KEY CARD.
1. Insert the KEY CARD so that the label side faces to the right (when viewing from the front of the machine).
The KEY CARD should be inserted With arrow pointing down.
Be sure the KEY CARD is fully inserted into The KEY CARDs lot by pushing it down and forward to lock it in place.
WARNING: Always turn off the machine when taking out the KEY CARD
Removing the KEY CARD:1. Pull the tab forward to release the card.
- 1. Setup Instructions
- 2. Contents of Package
- 3. Description of Parts
- 4. Setting up the EcoPro
- 5. Using the KEY CARD
- 5.1 Attaching the Bottle Holder
- 5.2 Preparing the Waterand Polish Bottles
- 6. Starting the EcoPro
- 7. Operating the Pumps
- 7.1 Water Pump
- 7.2 Compound Pump
- 8. Installing the Pads
- 9. Repairing Discs
- 9.1 Choosing Disc Repair Mode
- 9.2 Stopping the Repair
- 10. Increasing the Repair Time
- 11. Cleaning the Pads
- 12. Add Water message
- 13. Change Key Card message
- 14. Daily Cleaning
- 15. Daily Checklist(can be removed and placed by machine)
- 16. Special Functions
- 17. LCD Display Summary Table
- 18. Error Messages
- 19. Alert Messages
- 20. Consumables
- 21. Maintenance Parts
- 22. Trouble shooting