ECO PRO2 INSTRUCTION 7. Operating the Pumps
7.1 Daily cleaningBefore you prime the pumps, If your model has them (and some do not) remove the black polish compound nozzle caps and set aside themaside.
1. Find a small container or use a piece of paper towel to catch water and compound from the nozzles During the priming process.
Operating the Water Pump2. Press and hold “START” button, and then press “FUNC” button. The LCD displays “Water Pump ON”,and the Water Pump begins running.
NOTE: You will hear arrhythmic clunking sound each time the water pump operates.
It may take several minutes for water to come out of the nozzles. If you do not see water after that time,
gently squeeze the sides of the water bottle to push water into the tubing and clear the air.
If the water still does not come out, press Stop. Remove the lid from the water bottle and use a can of Compressed air to blow some air through the tubing until you feel air coming out of the nozzles. Repeat step 2.
Operating the Water Pump Cont’d.The water will not come out in a steady stream, but a few drops should come out each time the pump engages.
3. Press any button on the Operation Panel to stop the pump after confirming that water is coming from Both Water Nozzles. The display on the LCD returns to “CD/DVD” or “BD” with the remaining time of the KEYCARD.
Operating the Compound Pump1. Press and hold “STOP” button, and the press “FUNC” button. The LCD displays “Compound Pump ON”, and the Platen Table begins rotating clockwise to run the Compound Pump.
It may take several minutes for the compound to fill the lines and drip out of the nozzles.
2. Press any button on the Operation Panel to stop the Platen Table after confirming that compound Comes out from both Compound Nozzles. The display on the LCD returns to “CD/DVD” or “BD” with the remaining time of the KEYCARD.
WARNING: Put the nozzle caps back on the compound Nozzles **if the machine is going to sit idle for more than 24 hours between repair sessions: otherwise, the compound will clog the lines. ** The 2 compound nozzles include the top left nozzle and lower right nozzle.
Reversing the Compound PumpReversing the direction of the pump should only be done for trouble shooting. Please see page xx for details.
- 1. Setup Instructions
- 2. Contents of Package
- 3. Description of Parts
- 4. Setting up the EcoPro
- 5. Using the KEY CARD
- 5.1 Attaching the Bottle Holder
- 5.2 Preparing the Waterand Polish Bottles
- 6. Starting the EcoPro
- 7. Operating the Pumps
- 7.1 Water Pump
- 7.2 Compound Pump
- 8. Installing the Pads
- 9. Repairing Discs
- 9.1 Choosing Disc Repair Mode
- 9.2 Stopping the Repair
- 10. Increasing the Repair Time
- 11. Cleaning the Pads
- 12. Add Water message
- 13. Change Key Card message
- 14. Daily Cleaning
- 15. Daily Checklist(can be removed and placed by machine)
- 17. LCD Display Summary Table
- 18. Error Messages
- 19. Alert Messages
- 20. Consumables
- 21. Maintenance Parts
- 22. Trouble shooting