ECO PRO2 INSTRUCTION 8. Installing the Pads
8.1 Daily cleaning:The pads have a polishing side, and a Velcro side that attaches to the pad holder.
1. Place each pad to be sure it is centered within each pad holder.
2. Press the center of the Pad lightly after placing it into the Pad Holder to attach the Velcro.
If the pads have been used before, make sure they are clean and dry before reusing them.
See How to Clean thePadsonpage16.
NOTE : If the pads are not dry , the final disc finish will be hazy.
Helpful Hint : Buy another set of pads for quicker change overs.
This way you have a clean.
- 1. Setup Instructions
- 2. Contents of Package
- 3. Description of Parts
- 4. Setting up the EcoPro
- 5. Using the KEY CARD
- 5.1 Attaching the Bottle Holder
- 5.2 Preparing the Waterand Polish Bottles
- 6. Starting the EcoPro
- 7. Operating the Pumps
- 7.1 Water Pump
- 7.2 Compound Pump
- 8. Installing the Pads
- 9. Repairing Discs
- 9.1 Choosing Disc Repair Mode
- 9.2 Stopping the Repair
- 10. Increasing the Repair Time
- 11. Cleaning the Pads
- 12. Add Water message
- 13. Change Key Card message
- 14. Daily Cleaning
- 15. Daily Checklist(can be removed and placed by machine)
- 17. LCD Display Summary Table
- 18. Error Messages
- 19. Alert Messages
- 20. Consumables
- 21. Maintenance Parts
- 22. Trouble shooting