The ECO-Pro 2 is a single-disc, fully automatic disc repair system for CDs, DVDs, Books-on-Disc, Blu-ray and even the latest game discs. It's the disc repair machine of choice for thousands of stores and libraries around the world.
- FULLY AUTOMATIC - Just insert a disc and close the lid. It's that simple!! The lid will open automatically when the disc is done. Now it's ready to go back on the shelf and into circulation.
- SUPER FAST PROCESS - Clean & repair discs in as little as 30 seconds.
- SUPER QUIET PROCESS - The ultra-quiet design is perfect for a library or retail environment.
- FROM THE MACHINE BACK TO THE SHELF - In CD/DVD mode, there is no hand-finishing or cleaning after the repair process. Discs come out of the machine clean, dry, free of residue and ready to go back on the shelf. Compare that to ANY of the competitor's machines! NOTE: When using Blu-ray mode, discs require excess compound residue to be wiped after the repair cycle.
- NO HOSES OR DRAINS - The ECO-Pro 2 is self-contained and requires no water hookups, drains, or plumbing.
- NO MESS - Do you want your staff subjected to the mess the other brands make? ECO Brand Disc Repair Systems are the cleanest repair process available. Try the others, then compare. Just make sure you bring a change of clothes when trying the others.
- TABLE TOP DESIGN - At just 15 pounds and a very small footprint (11" x 7.5" x 12.5"), the ECO-Pro 2 can be placed virtually anywhere and moved easily by anyone. Many libraries place their ECO-Pro 2 at the circulation desk. Gaming stores typically place their ECO-Pro 2 near the cash register.
- VERY LOW COST PER DISC REPAIR - ECO Brand disc repair systems have the lowest cost per disc repair than any other machine. IT'S AS LOW AS 5 CENTS PER REPAIR!
- HIGH-QUALITY JAPANESE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE - The ECO-Pro 2 is extremely reliable, easy to use and inexpensive to maintain.
Included with the ECO-Pro 2 is one STARTER Supply pack good for 800 repair cycles plus 800 *mirror-finish polish cycles. The STARTER kit has 1 set of ROUGH repair pads and 1 set of MIRROR Finishing pads.Click here for supplies