ECO SMART INSTRUCTION 1. How to install
1.1 Contents in package:
Main Unit (1 unit)
Pad Holders (5pieces)
Drain Pipe (1pipe)
1.2 Placement of machine for installationCarefully unpack Main unit from the shipping carton, install it on a stable flat surface.
|Carefully handle Main unit, contact ELM-USA if unit has been dropped.
If it is used in this condition, fire or electric shock can occur.
Carry it carefully because this device weighs about 30 lbs.
Install it in a location where the front door can open fully and you can access the sides and back of machine.
|Install this unit after deciding the proper place to install and read “Requirements for Installation” in “Cautions in Using with Safety” section properly.|
1.3 Moving the machine:
|Remove pad holders and close the front door when moving the machine.|
If pad holders are left in the machine when it is moved, they may become unattached and cause the door not to open.
If the front door does not open, do not open it forcefully and don’t disassemble, To open the front door manually, please see page 24.
- 1. How to install
- 1.1 Contents of packing
- 1.2 Placement of machine for installation
- 1.3 Moving the unit
- 2. Description and Function of each part
- 3. LED Display
- 4. Pad and ST (Repair process) number
- 5. How to use
- 5.1 Preparation before operation
- 5.2 Power on and off
- 5.3 Operation process for repairing disc
- 5.3.1How to switch between CD/DVD and Blu-ray repair modes
- 5.4 Changing between CD/DVD and Blu-ray repair
- 5.5.Pad usage counter function
- 6. Error occurrence
- 6.1 Error code
- 6.2 Error reset
- 6.3 Error List
- 6.5 When the front door does not open
- 7. Daily maintenance
- 7.1 Daily cleaning
- 7.2 2 Daily inspection
- 7.2.1 Pad holder Velcro
- 7.2.2 Center seal
- 8. After Service
- 9. Specifications
- 10. Wiring Diagram
- 11. Maintenance Parts