Disc Repair Machine - ECO Master
The ECO Master is a 50 disc, fully automatic disc repair system for CDs, DVDs, Books on Disc, Blu-ray, and even the latest game discs.
- FULLY AUTOMATED - Repairs up to 50 discs as a batch...select the depth of repair on the color touch screen & press start. Walk away...It's that simple!!
- NO EXTERNAL PLUMBING OR HOSES - Completely self contained water recycling system. Cleans, filters and recycles the water.
- SUPER FAST PROCESS - Cleans disc's in less than a minute and most repairs take less than 3 minutes.
- SUPER QUIET PROCESS - The ultra-quiet design is perfect for a library or retail environment.
- FROM THE MACHINE BACK TO THE SHELF - No hand finishing or cleaning after the repair process. With all of the ECO brand Disc Repair Systems, discs come out of the machine clean, dry, free of residue and ready to go back on the shelf. Compare that to ANY of the competitors machines.
- NO MESS - Do you really want your staff subjected to the mess the other brands make. ECO Brand Disc Repair Systems are the cleanest repair process available. Try the others, then compare. Just make sure you bring a change of clothes when trying the others.
- NO HEAT...NO ODOR - The liquid cooled repair process means no heat or damage to the disc. Other brands use heat from a high-speed buffing process to repair the disc. The problem is, heat can damage a disc by warping it. Heat also produces odor. Do you really want your library to smell of melted plastic?
- COMPACT DESIGN - A very small footprint (12" x 19") and heavy duty casters allow the ECO Master to be placed virtually anywhere and moved easily by anyone.
- VERY LOW COST PER DISC - ECO Brand disc repair systems have the lowest cost per disc than any other machine.
TRADE-IN THAT OLD, TIRED MACHINE.
WE ACCEPT ANY BRAND IN ANY CONDITION IN TRADE FOR A ECO DISC REPAIR SYSTEM.
ECO Disc Repair Machine Comparison Sheet