ECOPro 800 minute Supply Kit
The KIT includes 2 sets of washable pads (4 pads total), a 200ml bottle of compound and a 800 minute key card.
This kit will work with all ECOPro or ECOPro2 machines.
Sold each, or in "BULK PACKS" of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 & 12 kits. The more you buy, the greater the discount and the better the deal. Stock up now!!!
IE: 2 Bulk Packs = 4 sets of pads (8 pads total), 2-200ml bottle of compound and 2-800 minute key cards.
These are genuine (OEM) ELM supplies. ELM is the inventor and manufacturer of the Eco Disc Repair Systems.
OLD RTI PART NUMBER: 10408
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION -
TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO THE KEY CARD:
- Always turn the machine off before removing and or inserting a key card.
- Key cards are not interchangeable to and from different machines. Once inserted, it must be used in that machine.
- Once inserted, key card must be used entirely before inserting a new key card, otherwise it will no longer work in your machine.
- Insert the key card so that the label side is on the right when viewing from the front of the machine. The arrow on the key card should face down. The tab on the key card should "click" into place when fully inserted.
- Do not turn off the machine mid-repair as it could corrupt the key card.