ECOPro 800 minute Supply Kit
The KIT includes 2 sets of washable pads (4 pads total), a 200ml bottle of compound and a 800 minute key card.
NOTE: The pads included in this kit are the Blk/Wht Rough style pads. The MIRROR FINISH PADS are sold separately.
NOTE: Because the ECO Pro uses more compound for Blu-ray repairs, we include extra compound at no extra charge. You may have compound left over.
Sold each, or in "BULK PACKS" of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 & 12 kits. The more you buy, the greater the discount and the better the deal. Stock up now!!!
IE: 2 Bulk Packs = 4 sets of pads (8 pads total), 2-200ml bottle of compound and 2-800 minute key cards.
This kit will work with all North American versions of the ECOPro and ECOPro2 machines.
These are genuine (OEM) ELM supplies. ELM is the inventor and manufacturer of the Eco Disc Repair Systems.
OLD RTI PART NUMBER: 10408
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION -
TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO THE KEY CARD:
- Always turn the machine off before removing and or inserting a key card.
- Key cards are not interchangeable to and from different machines. Once inserted, it must be used in that machine.
- Once inserted, key card must be used entirely before inserting a new key card, otherwise it will no longer work in your machine.
- Insert the key card so that the label side is on the right when viewing from the front of the machine. The arrow on the key card should face down. The tab on the key card should "click" into place when fully inserted.
- Do not turn off the machine mid-repair as it could corrupt the key card.
- ELM USA is not responsible for damaged keycards